Sunday, July 29, 2012

[Review] Shiseido Pureness - Deep Cleansing Foam



During my university freshmen camp, I had a goody bag and one of the things inside was this sample tube of Shiseido Pureness Deep Cleansing Foam

I have heard very good things about Shiseido products (or at least most) but I never did have the heart to purchase it, simply because it is a high-end product which has prices which scare me. So when I got this really small tube in the goody bag, I thought "hey, that's not bad, I must try it." And try did I, and I am happy to say I love this cleansing foam.

The cream is a light blue colour and there are blue beads too, helping to exfoliate while cleansing. I would be happier if there were more blue beads #justsaying. The smell is very mild and pleasant.

I love how my skin feels so cleansed and refreshed after I rinse my face with warm water. It does not leave my skin feeling tight at all and does not strip off so much moisture. This was especially important to me because my skin has this thing about mood swings. When it feels good, it holds on to any moisture on my skin; and when it's angry or sad, it just allow the face wash/cleanser to strip my face of a lot of moisture and makes my skin feel tight. I've been using this on a daily basis and so far, I did not experience any uncomfortable-face-tightening feeling.

I would repurchase this product definitely, but frankly, the price will be a tiebreaker for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment