Sunday, July 29, 2012

[Review] SKINLITE Self-Heating Massage Cream



SKINLITE Self-Heating Massage Cream is designed to help pores cleanse deeply. It has a special formulation to heat up instantly after being applied on your face, like a hot towel treatment. In just 60 seconds, you can experience the unique deep cleansing feeling of a heated mask. Simply wet your face and apply Self-Heating Massage Cream. Instantly, the cream warms up on your face. Self-Heating Massage Cream leaves your skin clean, smooth, and refreshed.

My take:

The box contains 6 packets and each packet can last up to 2 applications, but that has to depend on how much you use per application.

I like that the pack has a narrow neck so that when you squeeze out the cream, it is less messy than the other products which has a big opening.

The cream heats up nicely when you massage your face with it. For people who does not like it to be very hot, this is definitely for you. However, for people who enjoy a more intense heating sensation, I would not recommend this. You will like it, but not love it. Personally I love a more intense heating sensation, that's why I would rather get the Montagne Jeunesse Red Hot Earth Sauna Masque anytime.

The smell of the massage cream is frankly, not good at all. It smells really weird and I don't even know how to start describing it. I just know that it isn't floral or fruity scents, and it's not fully a chemical smell. So even by elimination, I have no idea what to say about the smell.

After rinsing the cream with warm water, my skin feels really clean. Not the refreshed kind of cleam, but just feels...clean. That's the thing I like about the cream. I'm not sure whether it gets rid of the blackheads because luckily for me, I never had such a problem.

In a nutshell, I would not repurchase this, simply because the smell is a big big turn-off for me. Luckily for me, I got this at a Sasa sale at Great World City for only $2 so that was a great deal. Considering how many times you can use it and that it really cleanses your face, I totally got my money's worth :)

1 comment:

  1. You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant!
    Brandon Massage

    ReplyDelete