Saturday, July 14, 2012

[Review] My Beauty Diary Sweet Teatime Mini Set


This is another item I got for my trip in Hong Kong (now that I think about it, I should have made a haul post, but oh well, whatever). It is My Beauty Diary Sweet Teatime Mini Set! :D

For a long time now, I love MBD (short form btw) products because the packaging are just so lovely. They are simple but yet so appealing with their soft pastel colours. But anyway, moving on...

When you first open the box, you'll see details of each item inside:

 Looks so pretty, right?


Apparently the voucher expired last year, so this batch was last year's batch. Nonetheless, the voucher looks nice.



The mini set includes Strawberry Yogurt Amino Acid Cleanser (the little tub), Vanilla Souffle Face Scrub (the bottle) and 2 masks: Chocolate Truffle Mask and Earl Grey Tea & Macaron Mask.

I really enjoyed this purchase because the cleanser and the face scrub are like fun-sized and I don't need more than a month to finish using them. This is really important to me because I like to try many new things and I have a tendency to neglect some stuff and then the next time I see them, they have already expired, so yup.

I will review each product after I used them so keep your eyes peeled!

I got this for HK$79 at Angel Cosmetics in Hong Kong. Personally, I found it a little bit more expensive than it should have been; the bottle and tub are rather small and the masks were, well, masks. But then again, they were so cute that I couldn't resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment