Saturday, July 28, 2012

[Review] My Beauty Diary Earl Grey Tea & Macaron Sheet Mask




I'm on a roll today so I shall do one more review and it is this My Beauty Diary Earl Grey Tea & Macaron Sheet Mask

I love MBD masks since they first launched here in Singapore because again, I like the packaging and the wide range of selection.

This sheet mask came in the mini teatime set I got in Hong Kong. I've been seeing this everywhere in Singapore but never really got around to buying it. So I jumped at the chance of getting this when I went Hong Kong.

Anyway, because the description and all are written in Chinese, I can only say that this mask is for brightening and moisturizing purposes, especially for dull skin.

The ingredients listed were a joy because I saw so many plant extracts. I know that sometimes (if not most of the times) the concentration of extracts in the mask is to a bare minimum, but at least I feel at ease that there are those extracts and not some ingredient that has been chemically manufactured.



The first thing I love about this is that the mask fit perfectly. I bet MBD masks have one of the best fit ever.

I am always wary about any dripping essence because I hate to be messy. So even for this MBD mask, I was careful to squeeze some of the essence back into the packet before unfolding the mask for use.

The fragrance of the mask is very nice and mild. Even though the mask states that there are macarons elements, the fragrance is more of the citrus-y kind, which is exactly what earl grey tea smell like.

The mask really brightens the skin and moisturizes really well too. The excess essence on the face is easily absorbed when you massage it well and thorough. Plus, some of the essence will inevitably flow down to your neck so you can also massage your neck to make most use of the essence to brighten your neck area.

Even though I really like this flavour mask, I may not repurchase this because there are other MBD masks which I would like to try out as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment