Saturday, August 11, 2012

Awfully Chocolate - Peppermint Cold Poached Chocolate



Chocolate is always a favourite of mine. I mean, who doesn't love them? It's CHOCOLATE. So when I walked past Awfully Chocolate at Jurong Point last night with my friends, I knew I have to get something.

So I got this:



This is what chocolate is meant to be! The top stuff is peppermint cream and the bottom is pure chocolatey goodness.

They came in a total of four flavours: Peppermint, Coffee Liquer, Pear and Butterscotch.

This is absolutely heavenly and for all you chocolate fans out there (who isn't?), you guys need to try this, at least once.

However, I would admit that awfully chocolate isn't inexpensive. For this rather small serving of chocolate, it costs $6.60. But you only live once, so why not cut back on just one bubble tea or Starbucks and grab this instead?



YUM! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment