Friday, July 13, 2012

[Review] Asana Wellness Mediplus Dark Circle Remover





Haloxyl - 72% improved in dark circle
Eyeseryl - 95% improved in puffy eyes and smoothness
Eyeliss - 70% improved in eyebag volume

My take:

The consistency of the eye cream is very light and is very easily absorbed. You just have to massage your eye area around 10 times and you won't even feel that you applied the eye cream.

The eye area becomes slightly red, probably partly due to the eye cream and partly due to the massage. As for whether it is effective, I can't tell because my eye bags and dark circles are in the genes. But I'm sure that if your eye bags and dark circles are due to late nights and lack of sleep, this cream may just help.

I bought this eye-cream at mannings and it is priced at HK$159.

No comments:

Post a Comment