Friday, July 13, 2012

[Review] LUSH Soap - Sandstone





When I went Hong Kong, I saw LUSH and it was my first time buying something from LUSH so I was excited. I didn't know what to get so I decided on this soap which is called Sandstone.

The LUSH website said this about Sandstone:

Sandstone is seriously scrubby; it’s the strongest, scrubbiest soap we make. Loved by men and women alike, it was inspired by babes on the beaches of Brazil who mix sand with tanning oil to make their backsides smooth as silk. The layer of sand will exfoliate your body as you wash to leave you with soft, touchable skin. For once, getting sand all over your bits is a good thing! Coriander and gardenia oils tone and brighten, and your skin will be seductively scented with citrus notes of a tropical cocktail. Have yourself a shower vacation.

My take:

Like what the website claims, this soap really is very scrubby and exfoliating. It smells really nice, like lemon and citrus fruits. Personally, I like very scrubby soaps and shower creams/gels, so I really like this. However, because my skin can be rather dry, the skin on my legs feels quite tight after the shower. So I had to moisturize, which I don't normally do because I live in a rather tropical climate.

For people with sensitive skin, DON'T use this. No matter what degree your sensitivity is, don't use this. The soap can be very rough.

The soap is quite pricey so I don't think I'll buy LUSH products frequently. This soap itself was HK$91 for 120g, so I'll only get it again after a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment