Wednesday, July 25, 2012

[Review] Lassie'el Soothing & Moisturizing Cool Sleeping Gel



Taking a break from reviewing the products I got from Hong Kong, I've decided to review some of the products I bought in the heartland of Singapore. So today, I'll be reviewing this Lassie'el Soothing & Moisturizing Cool Sleeping Gel.

According to the box, it has Chamomile, Raspberry and Lavender extracts. It is easy to use and lift your chin and cheek of the face, which gives you a soothing and increasing elasticity, nutrition to your dry and tired skin. It is a wash-off type massage mask and yogurt extract for skin softening and refresher..

The actual package is a box and inside, there are 4 very mini packs as shown in the picture above. One pack lasted me up to 4-5 applications, but the number of applications can vary person to person, such as how much you put on your face and the size of your face etc.



I wasn't so much of a fan of the scent. It smells like cheap lavender water with alcohol on many levels. For people who are concerned, this product does contain alcohol, and even though it didn't strip the moisture from my skin, it does feel a bit stingy. However, when I washed off the gel, my skin felt quite moisturized. So the alcohol didn't bother me at all.

The gel is water-based and so when you apply it to the skin, it does feel cooling.

However, for people with sensitive skin, you may want to avoid this product even if the product says for all skin types. I'm not sure what is the alcohol content of the product but if a normal-skinned person like me can feel the sting, it probably may cause a good deal of discomfort for you.

Also, another thoughtful feature of the product is the fact that there is a cover provided to secure the pack if there is any unused product.





I honestly think this is a great feature because the unused product will not get contaminated with dust or other air elements which may spoil the product, especially when there were many plant extracts listed in the ingredients.

I may not repurchase this product because I want to try out other types of masks/gel/etc of this brand. This particular product was quite pleasant, and I am especially pleased with the packaging and the fact that each pack lasted me around 4-5 applications. It's definitely value for money and it did it job pretty well for me (I repeat, people with sensitive skin, you may want to stay away even if the box writes for all skin types).

I bought this at John Little at Tiong Bahru Plaza for S$9.90. There are other products of this brand so you can check everything out at the place. After using this particular product, I feel that this brand is quite promising :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi :) im using this particular product too, but b4 I thought its gel mask :D so I rinsed off after 10 mins. But, actually, it has good affect on me. I just wonder how often I should apply this one, like everyday or every 2-3 days? A bit confused :)
    Thanks heaps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I think it all depends on your skin type. If you have sensitive skin and this product still works for you, I recommend once in 2 weeks so it doesn't makes your skin itchy and stuff. But if your skin is of other types, you can probably use it 1-2 times a week because the alcohol does somewhat dries the skin.

    ReplyDelete