Monday, July 16, 2012

[Review] My Beauty Diary Strawberry Yogurt Amino Acid Cleanser







As I promised in the previous post, I shall review one of the items inside the MBD Sweet Teatime Mini Set. So in this post, I shall review the Strawberry Yogurt Amino Acid Cleanser.

This cleanser comes in a cute tiny tub which contains 30ml of the stuff. I love the colour of the tub and the label is really cute as well.



The colour of the cleanser is a shimmery pink. There are extremely fine beads which helps in exfoliating as well. It doesn't smell all that like strawberry yogurt and the scent is very mild, but you can definitely tell that it is a cleanser which is has strawberry elements.

When you first apply the product on your damp face, you might feel that you're not using enough and that it doesn't foam very well. However, upon washing for a while with water, it will become more foamy rather than the initial "dryness". After washing my face with the cleanser, my skin didn't feel tight at all and instead, I felt my skin becoming very refreshed.

I also like the fine scrubby feeling very much, because I am a fan of exfoliating, no matter how gentle or how rough.

The next product I'll be reviewing will be the Vanilla Souffle Face Scrub which is part of the MBD Mini Set.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment