Monday, August 27, 2012

[Review] SHIMMER New York Green Tea Anti-Oxydant Mask





While going through my stash, I discovered that there are still products which I got from Hong Kong which I haven't reviewed on yet. And they are fabulous products.

So anyway, I got the above 2 masks in Hong Kong at an Ingrid Millet Paris outlet at Tsuen Wan. There are also other samples which the awesome salesperson gave me and also another moisturizer I bought. I'll review about them in due time.

I can't remember the pricing for these two masks (or anything I got at Ingrid Miller for that matter) but I remember that it was a very very good deal. Many things at Ingrid Miller are affordable unless you go for the elite lines.

I've used the green one so far which is the Green Tea Anti-Oxydant Mask. I haven't used the pink colour one (which is a nourishing mask with collagen) so when I do, I'll do a review on it.

Anyway...

SHIMMER New York Green Tea Anti-Oxydant Mask is said to enhance the skin resilience to give you brighter and clearer skin tone.

Green Tea Anti-Oxydant Mask uses natural Green Tea Extract ECO to enhance the skin resilience, your face then becomes energized. Hyaluronic Acid and Cucumber Extract penetrate deep into the skin to retain moisture. Licorice Extract enhances your skin for brighter and clearer skin tone.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Water, Algae Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Hyaluronate Acid, Disodium EDTA

My take:

First thing I noticed about the mask was the material of the mask. It was thicker than most masks and it feels like a thin cloth. I like the rich feeling of the mask simply because it is thick and the essence does not drip all over. That is the good thing about thick masks :)

The scent is very delicate and mild. The fragrance is very natural and has a hint of green tea. The most impressing thing about this is that there is no fragrance listed in the ingredients!!! So that obviously means that the scent comes from all the natural extracts :) and I love that part of the mask!

After using the mask, my face felt very calmed, and this was important because the extraction from my facial the day before really aggravated my skin. It was nice to see that the redness from the extraction subsided a little.

Even though I know this mask's main function isn't to calm, I guess it did due to the much natural ingredients :)

I would definitely repurchase this again when I return to Hong Kong :D

No comments:

Post a Comment