Sunday, August 12, 2012

[Review] My Beauty Diary Chocolate Truffle Sheet Mask



As promised in the MBD Mini Teatime Set post, this is the review on the final product, the Chocolate Truffle Sheet Mask

Like all MBD masks, I love the fit of the mask. The mask is pretty thin but that was okay because that way, it won't hold so much essence that it'll drip all over.

The smell was very mild. There was only a small hint of chocolate in the scent, and you actually need to really breathe in the scent to tell that there is a scent.

the mask claims to moisturize and soften the face. After using the mask, I did notice my skin was less dull, and I felt my skin was smoother and softer. The brightening effect was only slight but that was better than nothing!

Usually, I go for masks with a stronger fragrance because I love different kinds of scents. But in this case, I would absolutely repurchase this because even though the scent of the chocolate wasn't that strong, it was very very pleasant. Plus, I love the effect of the mask. It's not everyday that you'll come across affordable masks which is effective :)

So there concludes my review on the entire MBD Mini Teatime Set. I really enjoyed using the products from the set, but if I had a choice to repurchase the set again, I wouldn't, because I only love the masks and the other two facial wash/scrub were only mediocre in my opinion. There is simply too many other awesome face washes in the market these days. So if I had to love something and repurchase something, it will definitely be the masks.

Ciao and until next time~!

No comments:

Post a Comment