Monday, April 22, 2013

[Review] My Scheming Pearl Whitening Mask

I know I've been on nearly 6 months hiatus but I'm back to doing beauty blogs because I really miss sharing my views on products I have used. Besides able to give advice on the product, it's also a great way for me to track my beauty favorites.

Anyway, I'm going to review My Scheming Pearl Whitening Mask in this post because even though so much time have passed, Taiwan brands of masks are still as popular as ever and also effective to a certain extent.


My take:

LOVE IT!

The mask smells very light and fresh. Generally, pearl has no scent at all. However, one of the ingredients includes green tea extract and the scent totally smells like it. The scent is not heavy at all and like I mentioned, it smells very fresh and a hint of floral sweetness.

After using the mask, my skin noticeably became brighter and smoother. Although the effects were not long-lasting, it will be a good prep before going out with friends or to school.

Will I buy it again?
Like I mentioned in many previous posts, I like to try new things. However, I will definitely pick up this mask again if ever I do any shopping at Sasa.

This product retails at $1.95 at Sasa, but if you are really thrifty, you can always wait for a Sasa sale where the masks go for slightly cheaper. Don't worry, sales at Sasa are quite frequent imo ;)

Ciao~!

No comments:

Post a Comment