Friday, December 20, 2013

[Review] Clarisonic Cleansers

Recently, I got the Clarisonic Mia and I'm loving it. However, I'm not going to talk about the wonderful gadget, because there are so many reviews about it all around. And the general consensus is that the Clarisonic gadget is awesome for deep cleansing. Instead, I'm going to talk about the cleansers.

Cleansers are important in cleansing. No matter how good a gadget is, its full potential cannot be realized if a poor-quality cleanser is used. Hence, Clarisonic has customized its own cleansers to be used together with the gadget.

Clarisonic has 3 types of facial cleansers:

1) Gentle Hydro (For sensitive skin)

Clarisonic Gentle Hydro Cleanser enriched with cucumber, green tea and panthenol gently removes make-up, dissolves impurities and purifies the skin without irritation. This non-foaming cream nourishes and soothes leaving skin soft, smooth and hydrated.

2) Refreshing Gel (For all skin types)

Clarisonic Refreshing Gel Cleanser formulated with willow bark, bearberry and kiwi clarifies skin of congestion and dulling impurities. This pH balanced, foaming gel, gently exfoliates and brightens leaving skin renewed, refreshed and radiant.

3) Acne Daily Clarifying (For acne prone skin)

Clarisonic Acne Daily Clarifying Cleanser formulated with salicylic acid helps clear and prevent new acne blemishes from forming by gently exfoliating to unclog pores and help dry excess sebum. Enriched with vitamins and botanicals, this comforting, foaming cleanser helps reduce the appearance of redness and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth.

There was the Refreshing Gel cleanser alongside with the Clarisonic Mia I bought. I'm loving the cleanser so much because it was non-irritating and it smells so fresh and great.

I'm hoping to get the other two cleansers after I have finished the Refreshing Gel, so that I will be able to know which cleanser works best for my skin. I have high hopes for the Gentle Hydro and Acne Daily Clarifying :D

I will review all the cleansers once I've finished using each cleanser, so stay tuned! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment